All curriculum ordered for the benefit of a student are and remain the sole property of Eastgate Life Academy, regardless of any fees which have been paid on behalf of any student.
Any student who is withdrawn from Eastgate Life Academy will have a 2 year waiting period prior to being considered for re-enrollment.
In order to maintain a standard of excellence, Eastgate Life Academy requires all students either working in PACE 1097 or higher or in the 9th Grade or higher to dual enroll through LIghthouse Christian Academy in Madison, TN. Eastgate Life Academy has earned the honor of allowing our students to receive an accredited diploma through Lighthouse Christian Academy. This will afford and ensure every student receives a diploma which is accredited and universally accepted by all the nations Colleges and Universities. The annual fee for Dual Enrollment varies from year to year, please contact the school office for the current fee.
Students not working in 1097 or above also have the option, but are not required, to Dual Enroll. Please contact the office for more information.
Students are not permitted to have electronic devices of any kind, without permission, while on school property. This includes, but is not limited to, iPods, MP3 players, iPads, cell phones, etc. If staff deems it necessary for a student to have an electronic device, it must be turned in to the staff promptly upon arrival at school.
1. Both parents should tour the school. If the student is 10 years old or older, it is suggested that the student accompany his/her parents, either in the initial visit or very shortly after.
2. Parents and students should read the information contained in the student guidelines thoroughly.
3. An application form (one per student), "Parental Statement of Cooperation", Student Record Release and $150 registration fee must be turned in to the Administrator.
4. After receipt and review of the student's application and previous school records, the Administrator will contact the parents to schedule a meeting with the Academy Director. Depending on the previous school, it may take up to 2 weeks to receive a student's records.
5. Both parents and the student will participate in an interview with the Academy director and it will be determined if the Academy is a good fit for both the student and the school.
6. After acceptance, the school will administer a diagnostic, placement test to determine the student's academic performance level. During this time, we will also screen each student for Dyslexia and other reading difficulties.
Parent/School meetings are scheduled in advance. Due to the essential nature of these meetings, every home must be represented by at least one parent. Make-up meetings will be scheduled with the Director and Administrator at a cost of $40.
School for Dyslexia $550.00
Tuition is paid 12 months a year.
* There will be a 10% discount for siblings residing in the same household. Discount is based on the lowest tuition bracket.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am -2:30pm
Student drop off begins at 7:45am and students must be picked up by 2:40pm. Any student remaining after 2:40pm will be assessed a $5 per minute late fee.
Eastgate Life Academy
CONTACT US AT (706) 896-9208